Civic Type R
- 228kW VTEC turbo engine
- 400Nm torque
- Limited Slip Differential
- Adaptive Damper System
- DOHC VTEC Turbo In line 4-cylinder
- Fuel type (minimum recommended) - premium unleaded (RON 95)
- Drive By Wire throttle (DBW)
- MacPherson with Dual Axis Strut (front)
- Multi-link (rear)
- Red Honda "H" badges (front/rear)
- Type R badges (front/rear)
- One-touch release fuel filler door
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Electric parking brake with brake hold function
- Tilt and telescopic steering column
- AM/FM radio
- Bluetooth® connectivity with audio streaming°
LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
A Limited Slip Differential gives you tighter cornering and better control for a more dynamic driving experience.
ADAPTIVE DAMPER SYSTEM
For precise handling and stability, the Adaptive Damper System (ADS) controls the suspension to match all driving conditions.
2.0-LITRE VTEC TURBOCHARGED ENGINE
Exclusive to the Civic Type R, the 2.0-litre VTEC turbocharged engine is so finely tuned it has helped to deliver the fastest, most agile Civic ever.
20-INCH BLACK ALLOY WHEELS
20-inch black alloy wheels not only make a statement in style, but the wide open spokes provide maximum ventilation to the brakes, giving you consistent performance on and off the track.
LIGHTWEIGHT RACING INSPIRED SEATS
CENTRE-EXIT TRIPLE-EXHAUST TIP SYSTEM
The centre-exit triple-exhaust tip system bellows a throaty growl that announces the arrival of the Civic Type R to the world.
TRACK-TESTED AERO KIT
Performance requires downforce, that’s why the all new Civic Type R comes with a track tested aero kit featuring front and side splitters, a rear diffuser, vortex generators and rear wing spoiler.
+R DRIVING MODE
Maximise performance with three track-tested modes like +R. With the touch of a button the suspension, throttle and steering are retuned to take things to a whole other level.
Performance Car Of The Year 2018
“Just wow. Phenomenal on road and track. It’s made me fall in love with driving
again.” – Tim Robson, MOTOR
Best Performance Car Under $60,000
“The Honda Civic Type R looks fast even when it’s standing still, and it lives up to
that promise with an engaging driving character that sets a new standard for
front-wheel drive hot hatches.” – David McCowen drive.com.au